Orangeburg Consolidated School District 4
Mission and Beliefs Statements
The mission of Orangeburg Consolidated School District 4 is to prepare students for the future using progressive classroom ideas, technology, critical thinking, communication and relationships between all stakeholders to promote maximum potential and to excel in future endeavors.
Orangeburg Consolidated School District 4 will graduate students who are college or career ready and able to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
Orangeburg Consolidated School District 4 believes that…..
· Understanding and respecting cultural diversity contributes to a better society
· Parents, families and communities are critical components in a child’s education
· Educated/Skilled citizens are necessary for a productive society
· All students have the right to be challenged in rigorous classrooms that incorporate critical thinking,
collaboration and technology
· Extra-curricular activities and the arts are fundamental in the development of well-rounded
· Relationships are the foundation of everything we do
· Students deserve a safe, clean and orderly learning environment